Instagram

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Last day of school & Updates about life!

Pardon me for the lack of updates for the past weeks. On the week of Pesta Perdana 12 was my last week of school too. Therefore, I was busy mugging for my last module and now...I can officially say, I'VE GRADUATED! Wohoooo!





 
"As we go on, we remember all the times we had together.
As our lives change, come whatever, we will still be friends forever"

I'm definitely gonna miss my awesome bunch of classmates! Good luck guys, for your future endeavors and may you'll achieve the career path that you wanted. Keep in touch!

Sooooo...now that I've graduated, I'm taking a break now. I've yet to settle down and find a full-time job. I'm still deciding if I should try flying, or... I don't know. I'm fickle minded, you see. For now, I'm keeping my time occupied with modeling assignments and a few small projects. 

Speaking of modeling assignments, this was the other time for "Bella Sue Bridal Couture"! If you're wondering, I've been working with Bella Sue Bridal Couture for quite some time and I'm really thankful and blessed to be part of their family now. Another photoshoot coming up in April, still pending though, but I'm all excited!

Here's some of the photos during the session the other time, enjoy!

That's my make-up artist for the day, Haj Hussin.

And the final look..



 I'm loving the outfit! Lime green and fuchsia pink! 
Mad love for this two colour combination!


Xoxo,
Lydia Izzati


No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.