Instagram

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Shootings: Di Luar Garisan/Runner Runner/ModKebaya TVC

Hi everyone!

So as ya'll know, ever since I've graduated, I've been keeping myself occupied most of the time with photoshoots, tvc and shootings for drama. Just a little heads up, recently, I've completed shooting for an upcoming drama in Suria tittled, "Di Luar Garisan". Lead roles for this drama will be Sani Hussin, Hisyam Hamid, alongside with Erwin Shah Dawson and a few others. As for me, I'm doing an one off role for one episode, so... I'll let you readers know more when it's coming out! It was really fun and interesting because this time round, I got a role that's different from what I've been getting. Guess what? A VICTIM!

So let me share a sneak peek of it..


 I really looked scary... don't you think?
Credits to the MUA, Kak Mimi, for the awesome make-up effect!

Alhamdulilah, I got another offer for another upcoming drama in Suria called, "Runner Runner". Starring lead roles like, Nurul Nabilah, Fadhlur Rahman, Fauzie Laily, Mastura Ahmad and a few others. I'll be involved in one of the episode so... I can't wait to start shoot this coming May!

Apart from that, last Sunday, I was involved in TVC for ModKebaya. ModKebaya has always be known for their vibrant colours of modern baju kurung and kebaya design. I was super excited and honoured to be part of it! Back then, I'll watch their tv commercial during hari raya and this year, I can't imagine watching myself in it. Lol lol lol!


Our call time was as early as 5 am in the morning. You have no idea how exhausted I was, because I didn't slept the night before. Serve.....me......right.


The usual faces of ModKebaya models.. 






Sooooo.. what's the main highlight of the whole TVC?
Our super awesome mini cooper for the day!

So lucky of her, she gets to drive the mini-cooper through out the day because she was the only one who had her license among us four models. 


Thank you so much Uncle for having me! It was a pleasure working with the whole team. Looking forward for the upcoming photoshoot next!

Xoxo,
Lydia Izzati

1 comment :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.